Saturday, December 7, 2013

What I've learned.( Reflections, information about educational technology)



          I've learned that through educational technology I can produce new ways of teaching my students effectively. I like it and it is easy to understand. I have many options to use if I want to effectively teach my students. If possible I would always incorporate direct purposeful experiences up to demonstrations when teaching.

             I've also realized that teachers are going through so many options before teaching in front and that it would  be a shame to use the technique of "bahala na bukas" syndrome. I'm kind of not fit for the type of analyzing and coming up with the correct answer. I also easily give up. I have to remove that along with being easily degrade by colleagues' words. Teachers are tough.

             Educational technology consists of techniques and gadgets that can use. It can either be low tech or high tech. Educational technology's development is too slow here but there's  nothing impossible when a person wants to really change.

1 comment:

  1. flicia nba finals - YouTube Video
    youtube flicia nba finals. flicia nba youtube to mp3 converter reviews finals. flicia nba finals. flicia nba finals. flicia nba finals. flicia nba finals. flicia nba finals. flicia nba finals.

    ReplyDelete